Wipes between two input clips with a bubble-warp
process performed within the transition area. The Wipe Percent parameter should be animated to
control the transition speed.
In the Sapphire Transitions effects submenu.
Foreground: The current layer. Starts the transition with this clip.
Background: Defaults to None. Ends the transition with this clip. If this input is
not provided, a fully transparent background is used, showing
whatever is behind it. Note that the background can not be
bubbled during the transition unless this input is provided.
- Transition Dir:
Popup menu, Default: Wipe Off to Bg.
Selects the direction of the transition.
- Wipe Off to Bg: transitions from the current layer to the Background.
- Wipe On from Bg: transitions from the Background to the current layer.
- Auto Trans:
Popup YES-NO, Default: No.
If enabled, a transition is performed automatically between
the first and last frames of the layer. If this is off, the transition is
performed manually by animating the Wipe Percent parameter.
- Wipe Percent: Default: 0, Range: 0 to 100.
Auto Trans must be disabled for this parameter to be
used. It determines the transition ratio between the From and To
inputs, and would normally be animated from 0 to 100 to perform a
complete transition. The curve controlling this parameter can be adjusted
for more detailed control over the timing of the wipe.
- Edge Width: Default: 500, Range: 5 or greater.
The width of the transition area. This can be
adjusted using the Wipe Widget.
- Angle: Default: 0, Range: any.
The angle of the wipe direction in
degrees from the right. This can be adjusted using the Wipe
- Bubble Amount: Default: 0.5, Range: 0 or greater.
The magnitude of the bubble distortion.
- Frequency: Default: 8, Range: 0.1 or greater.
The frequency of the bubble pattern. Increase to zoom
out, decrease to zoom in.
- Frequency Rel X: Default: 1, Range: 0.01 or greater.
The relative horizontal frequency of the bubble
pattern. Increase for taller bubbles, decrease for wider bubbles.
- Octaves: Integer, Default: 8, Range: 1 to 10.
The number of summed layers of noise. Each octave is twice
the frequency and half the amplitude of the previous. A single octave
gives a smooth texture. Adding octaves makes the result approach a
fractal (1/f) noise texture.
- Seed: Default: 0.23, Range: 0 or greater.
Used to initialize the random number generator. The actual
seed value is not significant, but different seeds give different
results and the same value should give a repeatable result.
Popup menu, Default: Normal.
Determines the method used for dealing with
- All Opaque: Use this option to render slightly faster when
the input image is fully opaque with no transparency (alpha=1).
- Normal: Process opacity normally.
- As Premult: Process as if the image is already in
premultiplied form (colors have been scaled by opacity). This option
also renders slightly faster than Normal mode, but the results will
also be in premultiplied form, which is sometimes less correct.
- Show Wipe: Check-box, Default: off.
Turns on or off the screen user interface widget
for adjusting the Wipe Amt, Angle, and Edge Width parameters.This parameter only appears on AE and Premiere,
where on-screen widgets are supported.
© 2007, GenArts, Inc. All rights reserved.