Generates a duotone version of the source clip using a repeating pattern of
concentric rings. Use the Smooth Source parameter to remove some details and make
the dots more consistently shaped.
In the Sapphire Stylize effects submenu.
Source: The current layer. The clip to be processed.
Popup menu, Default: Black.
Selects the rings' color model.
- Black: dark rings are used on a bright background.
- White: bright rings are used on a dark background.
- Rings Frequency: Default: 20, Range: 0 or greater.
The frequency of the overall rings pattern. Increase for
smaller rings, decrease for larger rings.
- Rings Angle: Default: 30, Range: any.
The angle of the overall rings pattern, in
- Rings Rel Width: Default: 1, Range: 0.01 or greater.
The relative width of the rings. Increase for
wider rings, decrease for taller ones.
- Rings Sharpness: Default: 2, Range: -1 or greater.
Scales the sharpness of the edges of the rings.
- Rings Lighten: Default: 0, Range: -1 to 1.
Increase to lighten the resulting rings pattern.
- Ring Number: Default: 2, Range: 1 or greater.
Determines the number of concentric rings in each
tile of the repeating pattern.
- Ring Phase: Default: 0, Range: -5 to 5.
Shifts the rings in or out within each tile of the pattern.
- Smooth Source: Default: 0, Range: 0 or greater.
If positive, the source is blurred by this amount
before the halftone is applied. This can be used to remove some detail in
the dots and make them more consistently round.
- Color1: Default rgb: [1 1 1].
The 'bright' color to use for the dots pattern.
- Color0: Default rgb: [0 0 0].
The 'dark' color to use for the dots pattern.
- Rings Shift: X & Y, Default: [0 0], Range: any.
The horizontal and vertical translation of the overall rings
Popup menu, Default: Normal.
Determines the method used for dealing with
- All Opaque: Use this option to render slightly faster when
the input image is fully opaque with no transparency (alpha=1).
- Normal: Process opacity normally.
- As Premult: Process as if the image is already in
premultiplied form (colors have been scaled by opacity). This option
also renders slightly faster than Normal mode, but the results will
also be in premultiplied form, which is sometimes less correct.
© 2007, GenArts, Inc. All rights reserved.