Adjusts the hue, saturation, brightness, and/or
offset of the input clip.
In the Sapphire Adjust effects submenu.
Source: The current layer. The clip to be processed.
- Hue Shift: Default: 0, Range: -1 to 1.
Shifts the hue of the source colors, in revolutions
from red to green to blue to red.
- Preserve Luma: Check-box, Default: off.
Enable this to preserve the brightness values of
the input image after the hue is shifted.
- Saturation: Default: 1, Range: -2 to 8.
Scales the color saturation of the result. Increase
for more intense colors. Set to 0 for monochrome. You can also
invert the chroma of the result by making this negative.
- Brightness: Default: 1, Range: 0 or greater.
Scales the brightness of the result.
- Scale Colors: Default rgb: [1 1 1].
Scales the color of the result. For example, if it is yellow
[1 1 0], the blue of the result will be 0.
- Offset Darks: Default: 0, Range: -8 to 2.
Adds this gray value to the darker regions of
the result. This can be negative to increase contrast.
© 2007, GenArts, Inc. All rights reserved.