Performs an interpolation between two specified
colors using the brightness of the source clip.
In the Sapphire Adjust effects submenu.
Source: The current layer. The clip to be processed.
- Color1: Default rgb: [1 0.9 0.8].
The color to use at the brighter source regions.
- Color0: Default rgb: [0 0 0.2].
The color to use at the darker source regions.
- Invert: Check-box, Default: off.
If enabled, the resulting texture colors are inverted. This
is similar to swapping Color0 and Color1.
- Threshold: Default: 0.5, Range: -0.5 to 1.5.
The source brightness value to use as the mid-point of
the color interpolation. This is often a middle gray around 0.5.
- Softness: Default: 1, Range: 0.001 or greater.
The source brightness distance over which to perform the
Color0 to Color1 interpolation. Decrease for sharper transitions
between the two colors.
© 2007, GenArts, Inc. All rights reserved.