Defocuses the color channels of the source clip into
rings of different widths.
In the Sapphire Blur+Sharpen effects submenu.
Source: The current layer. The clip to be processed.
Popup menu, Default: Circle.
Determines the shape of the simulated camera iris.
- Circle: round shape.
- Hexagon: six sided shape with a side facing up.
- Hexagon R: six sided shape rotated so a vertex faces up.
- Octagon: eight sided shape with a side facing up.
- Octagon R: eight sided shape rotated so a vertex faces up.
- Defocus Width: Default: 8, Range: 0 or greater.
The width of the defocus. Large values of this
parameter are clamped internally if necessary so the width is never
greater than the entire size of the image in either dimension.
- Rel Height: Default: 1, Range: 0.01 or greater.
The relative height of the convolution shape. If it
is not 1, circles become ellipses, etc.
- Gauss Blur: Default: 0, Range: 0 or greater.
If positive, a gaussian blur is also applied which can
smooth out the edges of the shapes. This might also darken the
highlights because Gamma is not considered in the gaussian blur.
- Use Gamma: Default: 1, Range: 0.1 or greater.
Values above 1 cause highlights in the source clip to
keep their brightness after the defocus is applied.
- Brightness: Default: 1, Range: 0 or greater.
Scales the brightness of the result.
- Offset Darks: Default: 0, Range: -8 to 2.
Adds this gray value to the darker regions of
the result. This can be negative to increase contrast.
- Subpixel: Check-box, Default: off.
Enables defocusing by subpixel amounts. Use this for
smoother animation of defocus widths.
- Scale Color: Default rgb: [1 1 1].
Scales the color of the result. For example, if it is yellow
[1 1 0], the blue of the result will be 0.
- Chroma Sep: Default: 0.3, Range: -1 to 1.
The amount of separation between the three color channel rings.
- Chroma Ringthick: Default: 0.3, Range: 0.01 or greater.
The thickness of each of the three color channel rings.
Popup menu, Default: Normal.
Determines the method used for dealing with
- All Opaque: Use this option to render slightly faster when
the input image is fully opaque with no transparency (alpha=1).
- Normal: Process opacity normally.
- As Premult: Process as if the image is already in
premultiplied form (colors have been scaled by opacity). This option
also renders slightly faster than Normal mode, but the results will
also be in premultiplied form, which is sometimes less correct.
- Show Defocus Width: Check-box, Default: off.
Turns on or off the screen user interface for adjusting the
Opacity parameter.This parameter only appears on AE and Premiere,
where on-screen widgets are supported.
© 2007, GenArts, Inc. All rights reserved.