Colorizes the source image. The hue is calculated
from the brightness of the source.
In the Sapphire Stylize effects submenu.
Source: The current layer. The clip to be processed.
- Frequency: Default: 2, Range: 0 or greater.
The frequency of the colorization. Increase for more
cycles of hue through the spectrum, decrease for fewer.
- Hue Shift: Default: 0, Range: -1 to 1.
Shift the color hues by this amount.
- Saturation: Default: 1, Range: -2 to 8.
Scales the color saturation. Increase for more intense
colors. Set to 0 for monochrome.
- Brightness: Default: 1, Range: 0 or greater.
Scales the brightness of the result.
- Scale By Source: Default: 1, Range: 0 to 1.
The brightness of the output is scaled down by the
original source brightness as this is increased to 1.
- Scale By Src Amp: Default: 1, Range: 0 or greater.
This amplifies the effect of Scale By Source, so
if increased above 1, the middle grays can still retain their full
brightness. It has no effect unless Scale By Source is positive.
© 2007, GenArts, Inc. All rights reserved.