Tints the dark and light regions of the input clip towards given colors. The
dark colors are tinted by the Tint Dark color, and the brighter colors are
tinted by the Tint Lights color.
In the Sapphire Adjust effects submenu.
Source: The current layer. The clip to be processed.
- Tint Lights: Default rgb: [1 1 1].
Scales the result by this color, thus tinting the
- Tint Darks: Default rgb: [0 0 0].
Adds this color to the darker regions of the source.
- Source Saturation: Default: 1, Range: -2 to 8.
Scales the chroma saturation of the source. If
this is zero you will see only color from the given tint colors.
- Scale Lights: Default: 1, Range: 0 or greater.
Scales the result by this gray value. Increase for
a brighter result.
- Offset Darks: Default: 0, Range: -8 to 2.
Adds this gray value to the darker regions of the source.
This can be negative to increase contrast.
© 2007, GenArts, Inc. All rights reserved.