Modulates the brightness of the source clip with a
sinusoid to give a black and white solarized look.
In the Sapphire Stylize effects submenu.
Source: The current layer. The clip to be processed.
- Source Blur: Default: 8, Range: 0 or greater.
Smooths the source edges by this amount.
- Frequency: Default: 4, Range: 0.01 or greater.
The frequency of the stripe pattern. Increase for more
- Phase Start: Default: 0, Range: any.
The phase shift of the stripe pattern.
- Phase Speed: Default: 0, Range: any.
The phase speed of the stripe pattern. If non-zero,
the stripes are automatically animated to flow at this rate.
- Brightness: Default: 1, Range: 0 or greater.
Scales the brightness of the result.
- Color: Default rgb: [1 1 1].
Scales the color of the result. For example, if it is yellow
[1 1 0], the blue of the result will be 0.
- Offset: Default: 0, Range: -8 to 2.
Adds this gray value to the result (or subtracts if
negative). 0 has no effect, .5 is middle gray, and 1 is white.
- Scale By Source: Default: 0, Range: 0 to 1.
The brightness of the output is scaled down by the
original source brightness as this is increased to 1.
- Scale By Src Amp: Default: 1, Range: 0 or greater.
This amplifies the effect of Scale By Source, so
if increased above 1, the middle grays can still retain their full
brightness. It has no effect unless Scale By Source is positive.
Popup menu, Default: Normal.
Determines the method used for dealing with
- All Opaque: Use this option to render slightly faster when
the input image is fully opaque with no transparency (alpha=1).
- Normal: Process opacity normally.
- As Premult: Process as if the image is already in
premultiplied form (colors have been scaled by opacity). This option
also renders slightly faster than Normal mode, but the results will
also be in premultiplied form, which is sometimes less correct.
© 2007, GenArts, Inc. All rights reserved.