Generates a duotone version of the source clip using a black and white
pattern of dots. Use the Smooth Source parameter to remove some details and make
the dots more consistently round.
In the Sapphire Stylize effects submenu.
Source: The current layer. The clip to be processed.
Popup menu, Default: Black.
Selects the dots' color model.
- Black: dark dots are used on a bright background.
- White: bright dots are used on a dark background.
- Dots Frequency: Default: 50, Range: 0 or greater.
The frequency of the dots pattern. Increase for
finer dots, decrease for larger dots.
- Dots Angle: Default: 30, Range: any.
The angle of the overall dots pattern, in
- Dots Rel Width: Default: 1, Range: 0.01 or greater.
The relative width of the dots. Increase for
wider dots, decrease for taller ones.
- Dots Sharpness: Default: 4, Range: 0 or greater.
Scales the sharpness of the edges of the dots.
- Dots Lighten: Default: 0, Range: -1 to 1.
Increase to lighten the resulting dot pattern.
- Smooth Source: Default: 0, Range: 0 or greater.
If positive, the source is blurred by this amount
before the halftone is applied. This can be used to remove some detail in
the dots and make them more consistently round.
- Color1: Default rgb: [1 1 1].
The 'bright' color to use for the dots pattern.
- Color0: Default rgb: [0 0 0].
The 'dark' color to use for the dots pattern.
- Dots Shift: X & Y, Default: [0 0], Range: any.
The horizontal and vertical translation of the dots
Popup menu, Default: Normal.
Determines the method used for dealing with
- All Opaque: Use this option to render slightly faster when
the input image is fully opaque with no transparency (alpha=1).
- Normal: Process opacity normally.
- As Premult: Process as if the image is already in
premultiplied form (colors have been scaled by opacity). This option
also renders slightly faster than Normal mode, but the results will
also be in premultiplied form, which is sometimes less correct.
© 2007, GenArts, Inc. All rights reserved.