Generates a version of the input with a hand drawn
sketched look. The results of this effect can depend on the image
resolution, so it is recommended to test your final resolution
before processing a clip.
In the Sapphire Stylize effects submenu.
Source: The current layer. The clip to be processed.
Popup menu, Default: Sketch.
Selects the style of the sketched strokes.
- Sketch: the stroke directions align with the edges found within the image.
- Bumpy Sketch: the strokes are perpendicular to the edges within the image.
- Frequency: Default: 50, Range: 1 or greater.
The density of brush strokes in the frame. Increase
for smaller strokes.
- Stroke Length: Default: 2, Range: any.
Determines the length of the strokes along the
directions of edges in the source clip. If this is negative you can
switch between Sketch and BumpySketch styles and vice versa.
- Stroke Align: Default: 0.2, Range: 0 or greater.
Increase to smooth out the directions of the strokes
so nearby strokes are more parallel.
- Smooth Colors: Default: 0, Range: 0 or greater.
Blurs the source by this amount before generating
the brush strokes. Increase to cause the colors of nearby strokes
to be more consistent.
- Seed: Default: 0, Range: 0 or greater.
Used to initialize the random number generator. The actual
seed value is not significant, but different seeds give different
results and the same value should give a repeatable result.
- Jitter Frames: Integer, Default: 0, Range: 0 or greater.
If this is 0, the locations of the strokes will
remain the same for every frame processed. If it is 1, the
locations of the stokes are re-randomized for each frame. If it is
2, they are re-randomized every second frame, and so on.
- Background Color: Default rgb: [0.8 0.8 0.8].
The color of the background over which the
sketched lines are applied.
- Line Thickness: Default: 0.04, Range: 0 or greater.
The thickness of the sketched lines.
- Line Strength: Default: 0.3, Range: 0 or greater.
The strength of the sketched lines. Increase for
brighter lines, decrease for softer lines.
Popup menu, Default: Normal.
Determines the method used for dealing with
- All Opaque: Use this option to render slightly faster when
the input image is fully opaque with no transparency (alpha=1).
- Normal: Process opacity normally.
- As Premult: Process as if the image is already in
premultiplied form (colors have been scaled by opacity). This option
also renders slightly faster than Normal mode, but the results will
also be in premultiplied form, which is sometimes less correct.
© 2007, GenArts, Inc. All rights reserved.