Combines the source clip with a stripe pattern and
then passes them through a colorization process. The Phase Speed parameter causes the
colors to automatically rotate over time.
In the Sapphire Stylize effects submenu.
Source: The current layer. The clip to be processed.
- Stripe Dir: Default: -45, Range: any.
The direction of the stripes, in
degrees from vertical.
- Stripe Mag: Default: 0.5, Range: 0 or greater.
The magnitude of the stripes. Increase for more
cycles of the colors in the stripe direction.
- Source Blur: Default: 8, Range: 0 or greater.
If positive, smooths out the edges of the source by
this amount before applying the colorization.
- Source Scale: Default: 1, Range: 0 or greater.
Scales the source values but not the added stripes.
- Freq Colors: Default: 3, Range: 0 or greater.
The frequency of the color pattern. Increase for a
busier texture with more cycles through the spectrum.
- Freq Red: Default: 1, Range: 0 or greater.
The frequency of the red color component.
- Freq Green: Default: 1.1, Range: 0 or greater.
The frequency of the green color component.
- Freq Blue: Default: 1.2, Range: 0 or greater.
The frequency of the blue color component.
- Phase Start: Default: 0.5, Range: any.
The phase offset of the color patterns.
- Phase Speed: Default: 1, Range: any.
The phase speed of the color patterns. If non-zero,
the phase is automatically animated to give the color pattern a
- Phase Red: Default: 0, Range: any.
The phase offset of the red color component.
- Phase Green: Default: 0, Range: any.
The phase offset of the green color component.
- Phase Blue: Default: 0, Range: any.
The phase offset of the blue color component.
- Brightness: Default: 1, Range: 0 or greater.
Scales the brightness of the result.
- Color: Default rgb: [1 1 1].
Scales the color of the result. For example, if it is yellow
[1 1 0], the blue of the result will be 0.
- Offset: Default: 0, Range: -8 to 2.
Adds this gray value to the result (or subtracts if
negative). 0 has no effect, .5 is middle gray, and 1 is white.
- Saturation: Default: 1, Range: 0 to 10.
Scales the strength of the colors. Increase for more
intense colors, or decrease for muted colors.
- Scale By Source: Default: 0, Range: 0 to 1.
The brightness of the output is scaled down by the
original source brightness as this is increased to 1.
- Scale By Src Amp: Default: 1, Range: 0 or greater.
This amplifies the effect of Scale By Source, so
if increased above 1, the middle grays can still retain their full
brightness. It has no effect unless Scale By Source is positive.
- Input Opacity:
Popup menu, Default: Normal.
Determines the method used for dealing with
- All Opaque: Use this option to render slightly faster when
the input image is fully opaque with no transparency (alpha=1).
- Normal: Process opacity normally.
- As Premult: Process as if the image is already in
premultiplied form (colors have been scaled by opacity). This option
also renders slightly faster than Normal mode, but the results will
also be in premultiplied form, which is sometimes less correct.
- Output Opacity:
Popup menu, Default: Copy From Input.
Determines the opacity/transparency of the result.
This effect does not process the opacity (alpha channel) of its input
but it can either copy the opacity from the input, or output a fully
- All Opaque: Makes the result fully opaque with no
- Copy From Input: Copies the opacity/transparency from
the current layer given to this effect.
© 2007, GenArts, Inc. All rights reserved.