Reverses the frame order of a clip, and optionally
also reverses the fields of each frame. On AE, this effect should be applied
directly to a clip because any prior effects on the same clip will
In the Sapphire Time effects submenu.
Source: The current layer. The clip to be processed.
- Swap Fields:
Popup menu, Default: Yes Up1.
Enables and selects the method for also reversing the
fields of the result.
- NO: Fields are not swapped.
- Yes Ave: Fields are swapped by averaging up 1 pixel
and down 1 pixel. This method causes slight vertical blurring, but
the result is not shifted.
- Yes Up1: Fields are swapped by shifting the result up
1 pixel. This method avoids vertical blurring.
- Yes Down1: Fields are swapped by shifting the result down
1 pixel. This method also avoids vertical blurring.
Popup menu, Default: Normal.
Determines the method used for dealing with
- All Opaque: Use this option to render slightly faster when
the input image is fully opaque with no transparency (alpha=1).
- Normal: Process opacity normally.
- As Premult: Process as if the image is already in
premultiplied form (colors have been scaled by opacity). This option
also renders slightly faster than Normal mode, but the results will
also be in premultiplied form, which is sometimes less correct.
© 2007, GenArts, Inc. All rights reserved.