Finds the edges of the source input that are aligned in a specified
direction. Increase the Edge Smooth parameter for thicker edges.
In the Sapphire Stylize effects submenu.
Source: The current layer. The clip to be processed.
- Edge Smooth: Default: 2, Range: 0 or greater.
Increase for thicker and smoother edges.
- Subpixel Smooth: Check-box, Default: off.
Enables smoothing the edges by subpixel amounts.
Use this for smoother animation of the Edge Smooth parameter.
- Brightness: Default: 1, Range: 0 or greater.
Scales the brightness of the result.
- Saturation: Default: 1, Range: 0 to 10.
Scales the color saturation of the result. Increase
for more intense colors. Set to 0 for monochrome.
- Offset Color: Default rgb: [0 0 0].
The color to add to the result. Make this gray to
allow the darker side of edges away from the given Direction to also
- Direction: X & Y, Default: [500 360], Range: any.
Edges are found which are perpendicular to this direction vector.
- Bidirectional: Check-box, Default: off.
If enabled, edges towards and away from the
Direction vector are treated equally.
Popup menu, Default: Normal.
Determines the method used for dealing with
- All Opaque: Use this option to render slightly faster when
the input image is fully opaque with no transparency (alpha=1).
- Normal: Process opacity normally.
- As Premult: Process as if the image is already in
premultiplied form (colors have been scaled by opacity). This option
also renders slightly faster than Normal mode, but the results will
also be in premultiplied form, which is sometimes less correct.
© 2007, GenArts, Inc. All rights reserved.