Amplifies the high frequencies in the source clip
such as edges and details. Increase the Sharpen Width parameter
to sharpen more of the mid range frequencies, and adjust Sharpen Amp
to control the amount of sharpening applied.
In the Sapphire Blur+Sharpen effects submenu.
Source: The current layer. The clip to be processed.
- Sharpen Amp: Default: 1, Range: any.
The amount of sharpening to apply.
- Sharpen Width: Default: 10, Range: 0 or greater.
The width in pixels to perform the sharpen.
Increase to sharpen softer edges, decrease to sharpen only the
Popup menu, Default: Normal.
Determines the method used for dealing with
- All Opaque: Use this option to render slightly faster when
the input image is fully opaque with no transparency (alpha=1).
- Normal: Process opacity normally.
- As Premult: Process as if the image is already in
premultiplied form (colors have been scaled by opacity). This option
also renders slightly faster than Normal mode, but the results will
also be in premultiplied form, which is sometimes less correct.
© 2007, GenArts, Inc. All rights reserved.