Assigns different colors to the edges of the source clip depending on their
direction. Increase the Edge Smooth parameter for thicker edges.
In the Sapphire Stylize effects submenu.
Source: The current layer. The clip to be processed.
- Edge Smooth: Default: 2, Range: 0 or greater.
Increase for thicker and smoother edges.
- Subpixel Smooth: Check-box, Default: off.
Enables smoothing the edges by subpixel amounts.
Use this for smoother animation of the Edge Smooth parameter.
- Brightness: Default: 1, Range: 0 or greater.
Scales the edge colors by this amount.
- Rotate Colors: Default: 0, Range: any.
Causes the Top, Left, Right, and Bottom colors to
be rotated to different edge directions, in
- Background: Default rgb: [0 0 0].
The color to use as a background.
- Top: Default rgb: [1 0.85 0.5].
The color of upwards facing edges.
- Right: Default rgb: [0 0.1 0.5].
The color of right facing edges.
- Bottom: Default rgb: [0.3 0.3 0.3].
The color of downwards facing edges.
- Left: Default rgb: [0.5 0 0].
The color of left facing edges.
Popup menu, Default: Normal.
Determines the method used for dealing with
- All Opaque: Use this option to render slightly faster when
the input image is fully opaque with no transparency (alpha=1).
- Normal: Process opacity normally.
- As Premult: Process as if the image is already in
premultiplied form (colors have been scaled by opacity). This option
also renders slightly faster than Normal mode, but the results will
also be in premultiplied form, which is sometimes less correct.
© 2007, GenArts, Inc. All rights reserved.