Finds the edges within the source clip. Increase the Edge Smooth parameter for
thicker edges. Select Mono or Chroma mode to show only edges in Luminance or Chroma.
In the Sapphire Stylize effects submenu.
Source: The current layer. The clip to be processed.
Popup menu, Default: RGB Edges.
Selects between variations of the effect.
- RGB Edges: full color edges are found.
- Chroma Edges: luminance edges are ignored, and only the
edges in the Source's chrominance are found. This option can sometimes be
helpful for use with matte extraction.
- Mono Edges: finds the luminance edges only and gives a
- Edge Smooth: Default: 2, Range: 0 or greater.
Increase for thicker and smoother edges.
- Subpixel Smooth: Check-box, Default: off.
Enables smoothing the edges by subpixel amounts.
Use this for smoother animation of the Edge Smooth parameter.
- Brightness: Default: 1, Range: 0 or greater.
Scales the brightness of the result.
- Saturation: Default: 1, Range: 0 to 10.
Scales the color saturation of the result. Increase
for more intense colors. Set to 0 for monochrome.
- Threshold: Default: 0, Range: 0 or greater.
Subtracts this value from the result. Increase to
remove unwanted noise from minor edges.
- Weight Red: Default: 1, Range: 0 or greater.
Scale the edges of the red source channel.
- Weight Green: Default: 1, Range: 0 or greater.
Scale the edges of the green source channel.
- Weight Blue: Default: 1, Range: 0 or greater.
Scale the edges of the blue source channel.
Popup menu, Default: Normal.
Determines the method used for dealing with
- All Opaque: Use this option to render slightly faster when
the input image is fully opaque with no transparency (alpha=1).
- Normal: Process opacity normally.
- As Premult: Process as if the image is already in
premultiplied form (colors have been scaled by opacity). This option
also renders slightly faster than Normal mode, but the results will
also be in premultiplied form, which is sometimes less correct.
© 2007, GenArts, Inc. All rights reserved.