Warps the source clip around in a disk shape and
reflects radially as if viewed through a reflecting cylinder.
In the Sapphire Stylize effects submenu.
Source: The current layer. The input clip to be warped.
- Center: X & Y, Default: [360 243], Range: any.
Center location of the kaleidoscoped image in screen
coordinates relative to the center of the frame. The entire result
will be shifted by this amount.
- Z Dist: Default: 1, Range: 0.001 or greater.
Scales the 'distance' of the entire result in or out from
the Center. Increase to zoom out, decrease to zoom in.
- Rotate: Default: 0, Range: any.
Rotates the kaleidoscope's reflection pattern about the
Center by this many degrees.
- Stretch: X & Y, Default: [1 1], Range: 0.1 or greater.
Scales the horizontal or vertical size of the
- Inside Shift Y: Default: 0, Range: any.
Shifts the source image up by this amount before
it is reflected. This causes the resulting pattern of images to
radiate outward from the center.
- Angle Repeats: Default: 6, Range: 0.01 or greater.
The number of copies of the source image to wrap
around. This should be an even integer to avoid a seam
where the first copy connects to the last.
- Filter: Check-box, Default: on.
If enabled, the image is adaptively filtered when it is
resampled. This gives a better quality result when parts of the image
are warped smaller.
Popup menu, Default: Normal.
Determines the method used for dealing with
- All Opaque: Use this option to render slightly faster when
the input image is fully opaque with no transparency (alpha=1).
- Normal: Process opacity normally.
- As Premult: Process as if the image is already in
premultiplied form (colors have been scaled by opacity). This option
also renders slightly faster than Normal mode, but the results will
also be in premultiplied form, which is sometimes less correct.
If your image has sharp color changes where the matte
channel also has sharp edges, you may get better results with Normal
© 2007, GenArts, Inc. All rights reserved.