Finds the edges within the Matte clip, and blurs the
Source clip at those edges. Use the Show Edges option to view
which areas will receive the blur while adjusting the edge parameters.
Then adjust Blur Width to control the amount of blur.
In the Sapphire Blur+Sharpen effects submenu.
Source: The current layer. The clip to be processed.
Matte: Defaults to None. The clip used to determine the edge locations where the
Source should be blurred. If this input is not connected, the main
Source clip is used instead to determine the edges.
- Blur Width: Default: 10, Range: 0 or greater.
The width of the blur. This should normally not be
much greater than the Edge Width.
- Edge Width: Default: 10, Range: 0 or greater.
The width of the edge area to blur within.
- Edge Strength: Default: 0.5, Range: 0 or greater.
The strength of the edges determines the amount of
the blurred source that replaces the edges.
- Edge Threshold: Default: 0, Range: 0 or greater.
Determines which edges are blurred. Increase to
remove minor edges or speckles.
Popup menu, Default: Result.
Selects between output options.
- Result: outputs the Source image with blurred edges.
- Edges: outputs only the edge image. This can useful during the
adjustment of the edge parameters.
- Subpixel: Check-box, Default: off.
Enables blurring by subpixel amounts. Use this for
smoother animation of the Blur Width or Edge Width parameters.
- Matte Use:
Popup menu, Default: Luma.
Determines how the Matte input channels are used to make
a monochrome matte.
- Luma: the luminance of the RGB channels is used.
- Alpha: only the Alpha channel is used.
Popup menu, Default: Normal.
Determines the method used for dealing with
- All Opaque: Use this option to render slightly faster when
the input image is fully opaque with no transparency (alpha=1).
- Normal: Process opacity normally.
- As Premult: Process as if the image is already in
premultiplied form (colors have been scaled by opacity). This option
also renders slightly faster than Normal mode, but the results will
also be in premultiplied form, which is sometimes less correct.
- Show Blur Width: Check-box, Default: off.
Turns on or off the screen user interface for adjusting the
Opacity parameter.This parameter only appears on AE and Premiere,
where on-screen widgets are supported.
© 2007, GenArts, Inc. All rights reserved.